JOB LOCATION: *FRANKFORT, INDIANA
Advance your career at Value Merchandise as a Warehouse
Associate! Forklift experience preferred
but not required. $18/hr.
Work schedule is 6:30 a.m.-5 p.m., four shifts per week (weekdays)
with rotating day off.
Perform an array of functions that may include receiving and
processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock,
packing and shipping orders, or managing, organizing and retrieving stock in
To apply, submit your resume to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. To apply on Indeed, follow this link.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, and individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Essential Functions Statements
- Assist shipping and receiving unloading trucks and checking in merchandise
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to organizational standards
- Open bales, crates, and other containers
- Maintains inventory controls by collecting stock location orders, printing requests, recording amounts of materials or items received or distributed through a computer. May also assist in counting of physical inventory
- Prepare parcels for mailing
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and work stations neat; sweep, dust, and mop. Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times
- Wear the proper safety equipment
- Work with logistics and Distribution Manager to arrange and direct delivery of products
- Must be willing and able to utilize and follow company practices and procedures for the company's Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) management software system
- Must be sensitive to deadlines and be proactive in processing vendor issues in a timely and professional manner
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Education: High School diploma or equivalent preferred
Experience: 1-2 years previous warehouse experience
Skills: Inventory, equipment maintenance, data entry and computer skills helpful
Job Type: Full-time
- Licensed Forklift Operator (1 year preferred)